Global Elite Are Embracing the Crypto Revolution
Here at the start, let’s stop…
Imagine you’re back in, say, 1990. You would likely not be reading this on your PC. You most certainly would not be reading this on a phone of any kind…or an iPad or a tablet, for that matter.
This would have landed in your mailbox—your physical mailbox—as a printed letter.
You would probably not be reading this at all, because no one was really sending daily letters to their subscribers back then. The cost of printing and mailing letters was too high.
Instead, you’d receive a letter maybe once a month or once a quarter…rather than the daily missives that now drop in your email inbox.
My point: What we know as normal changes quickly and suddenly.
This change happens because of disruption events. Moments when one age ends and another begins.
Sort of like the asteroid that killed the dinosaurs.
The asteroid that ended our last age landed on Jan. 3, 2009—the day that the pseudonymous creator of bitcoin, Satoshi Nakamoto, mined the first 50 bitcoins to ever exist.
That event was monumental.
But the shockwaves are only now laying waste to the landscape.
To wit: In the last week or so, the International Monetary Fund—the IMF, the global organization in charge of promoting financial stability—released a proposed framework for governments around the world to create a common approach to regulating cryptocurrencies.
The contents of that the report aren’t really important. What’s important is that the report exists.
The mere fact that the IMF compiled that report means cryptocurrencies are real, they are here to stay, and the IMF recognizes both of those facts and is aiming to prepare the world for a new financial age.
I’m pointing this out because of all the FUD that I read and that I know you read and hear.
FUD, by the way, is crypto-slang for Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt…all of which are routinely tossed around by the crypto naysayers in the mainstream media.
Just this past weekend, a tweet went viral in which movie star Keanu Reeves—Neo, from The Matrix—laughed about non-fungible tokens…the unique, one-of-a-kind cryptos that cannot be replicated. Those who clearly have zero understanding about crypto themselves were all over Twitter thanking Keanu for speaking the truth.
The real truth: Keanu’s not inside the matrix.
There’s a very good chance that the tweet of Keanu laughing returns as a meme in a couple of years when Keanu’s driver’s license is an NFT…and his passport…and his movie ticket to The Matrix 19: Old Man Yells at Bitcoin.
Please make no mistake about this. I am not trying to hype you up on crypto or NFTs or the fact that the physical dollars in your wallet are going to morph into digital dollars in an e-wallet on your smartphone or your smartwatch.
I am trying to show you a vision of tomorrow that not just I see, but that bureaucrats and regulators and corporate chieftains see.
Frankly, my words here aren’t nearly as powerful as their actions. When the IMF and the world’s elites are building policies and changing the way their businesses function, that says something.
- When PayPal adds crypto accounts to its services…
- When Mastercard and Visa are building back-of-house services for Main Street banks that allow mom-and-pop savers to buy and hold crypto easily…
- When Goldman Sachs swaps digitized U.S. Treasury bonds across JPMorgan Chase’s private blockchain (using JPMorgan’s own cryptocurrency to do so)…
- When the Swiss and French central banks test bond transfers across the blockchain, and the Bank of International Settlements says it’s proof that crypto can be used for cross-border financial settlements…
- When Adidas drops a six-figure sum to buy digital land for its online retail initiatives in a new version of the internet now taking shape…
- When Nike announces it’s going to start selling digital sneakers so that consumers can personalize their online digital avatars…
- When fast-food giant Taco Bell’s foundation sells NFTs to support its scholarship efforts…
Well, all of that tells you so much more than I can tell you.
The asteroid has landed.
The shockwaves are rippling across society, commerce, and bureaucracy.
We can become crypto investors and ride those waves to an incredibly prosperous future…or we can be the dinosaur they overrun.